Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tiny Models Girls Why Do So Many Girls On Y!A Want To Be Models? (read On)?

Why do so many girls on Y!A want to be models? (read on)? - tiny models girls

Honesty, modeling is not a "fun" industry. I'm modeling for a year and can be very vicious. If you have a summer session in the winter, death, are you in freezing temperatures in a tiny bikini she poses *** is an iceberg. Or if you have a host of winter, he padded down skis, while you are under 85 degrees and that is soaked with sweat filled (which means that the composition must be renewed, and take more shots). Yes, it's worth, and it is a good way to support your family, but is very competitive and you need not only a ton of confidence, but the strength to say to a room full of beautiful girls and go, "I am the best. "This can be very difficult. You also have the face of constant rejection, and you're always criticized for her appearance. Modeling scouts say he is "very thin", "have a big nose," "Evil has a chin that is just your worst features! By the end of the day, do not cut all the modelingbe in terms of "pleasure". It is not easy. I believe that the present most of the girls, a model for young girls, "popular, hot, beautiful school," or "envy of every girl, every boy wants, everybody wanted to increase the mother." Not so. Pale Most runway models are excluded, the freaks, the 5'10, thin, narrow face, boob, fewer girls with perfect posture and bone structure that makes them seem a little caricatured ISH or abroad. If you pin-up, you're not exactly "How hot it burns!". I would like to understand just why so many girls here in the desire to be a model.

9 comments:

Yours Truly<3 said...

Because I think it's a glamorous life. and everyone wants to be beautiful and admired. Enterprise Modeling is difficult and ends in tears for some .. that any criticism of the report on you and all his worst characteristics. everything is on the symmentry. I agree with you, out of control models are not even pretty. You see weird, too thin, and so on. but models from Victoria's Secret are GORGEOUSSS:)

Girl issues of modeling here and not yet in full bloom to their full potential in terms of appearance. they have much more to do .. I've always easy, and say the girls here, girls are "beautiful suck" just think they get the best answer too obvious and too. Simply put, some people simply do not and there is nothing I can do but try to pursue a different career

rockerch... said...

I want to be a role model because I think I'm drop dead gorgeus all children in my class like me, but one thing that I wouldnt like the fans and other things around behind me now, I want a normal life

B-Lust said...

Now think. The average girl (or type) who want to model is not in his favor after other genes (which has no effort on your part). Why do you ask questions about a job that requires nothing more. Now look at those who ask. Most of them are in a school with a limited number of women to vote in their old age. The same applies to the attractiveness of the friends of the family. There is not much time, they said, "Oh, you must be a role model." Well, really, how many ......? Viewed

"Thanks guys for helping me with my wish to model. I had many jobs, and since then I can see on this subject and / or this page ......"

Simply not true! 99.9% of the problem are simply not attractive, the problem is that even the least interesting and why I say the same thing as ugly cousins and classmates to tell them (oh, you need a model) .. .. And there you have it,

Alyssa said...

I have cousins who have paid for their studies through modeling. The scholarships are not so smart, do not be in question and the only sport to follow, and I am super cheetah so fast no awards. I've heard about modeling, but was hoping id be willing to do to improve my life and distinguish themselves in the workforce in higher education.

Alyssa said...

I have cousins who have paid for their studies through modeling. The scholarships are not so smart, do not be in question and the only sport to follow, and I am super cheetah so fast no awards. I've heard about modeling, but was hoping id be willing to do to improve my life and distinguish themselves in the workforce in higher education.

happpppp... said...

I'm a maniac - and a pariah
and I would be glad to be a role model - even if theres a number of disadvantages Theres also Upsides
and people can recognize me for something, the whos the perfect job for someone who has been intimidated:)
Pinup I would not be so bad that yuck

I like the top models on the bridge:)
I also have BDD: l would be acceptable for me - but I can not do what the hell - I continue my studies in architecture

MiiBlueEyes StareThruYou said...

I agree with you completely! My brother will be a role model, but when it started to point not even similar to the way the hair is longer (it was long enough for his taste) and things like that, he got up and said f * ck off if you like it is not what you see then so be it. Then he walked with his head held high. Surprised the people who had loved him as a role model, and I laughed my head. That's what I tried to mold a person and get your own Barbie doll to change.

I hope that everyone be able to see that in models that attempt to the way they want to be or how they think the word "beautiful" means change.

MiiBlueEyes StareThruYou said...

I agree with you completely! My brother will be a role model, but when it started to point not even similar to the way the hair is longer (it was long enough for his taste) and things like that, he got up and said f * ck off if you like it is not what you see then so be it. Then he walked with his head held high. Surprised the people who had loved him as a role model, and I laughed my head. That's what I tried to mold a person and get your own Barbie doll to change.

I hope that everyone be able to see that in models that attempt to the way they want to be or how they think the word "beautiful" means change.

glamgirl... said...

they think it is beautiful .... places, where they in the development of the U.S. National EVR Pagaent were losing. It is glamorous, but there are many things behind the scenes that are not so glamorous. the amount of makeup you wear, slimming the number that will tell you not to say it. You want Modler, because they will be noticed and to feel perfect, and if people want to increase their self-congratulation.

Post a Comment