Thursday, January 21, 2010

Barbie Invitations Barbie Sweet Sixteen.?

Barbie sweet sixteen.? - barbie invitations

I have a teenager in July. And I want to be Barbie theme! I have a room with a pink convertible buggy for my post! I need good ideas:)
Color is, of course ROSA \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3
All ideas are welcome, especially if you have to do something with it:
- Food and Beverage Ideas (PINK PLEASE)
- Cake Ideas
- Invitations
- Decorations
- Pictures of flowers
- Party Favors:)
- Entertainment

Thank you in advance:)

2 comments:

Beirutsi said...

u would know a pink Barbie cake with pink frosting and cake.
Invitations should be limited pink ur pic on it and information about Partyy. and decorations should be pink and white. Flowers should be pink, red or white roses and their music, DJ, and lots of light! similar to a night club hahah! : P Goodluckk and enjoy!
Please help with my sweet 16!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Mae said...

http://partythemeshop.com/barbie/

There are a few ideas there.

You can buy Barbie films to see, or something.

Some ideas:
~ Pink streamers
~ Pink Confetti
Barbie Cake ~ Pink (Kroger is!)


Party Favors:
~ Pink Pacifier
~ Tiaras

Just go to the dollar store and buy a few things Barbie party favors! Or you can go in this part of town or something.

You can make your own invitations Barbie, or I'm sure I could to a parts store for them.

It might even be able to get it from here

http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/index.a ...

Post a Comment