Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bulging Disc C3-c4 Settlement Amount Question?

Settlement Amount Question? - bulging disc c3-c4

Okay, I know there is no definitive answer to the demands of the stage an adjuster just maybe.

I went into a serious car accident in October, not all my fault in the car has been met. Herin, I got a C6-C7 disc, bulging discs at L1-L2, C3-C4, C4-C5 and C7-T1, a sprained back muscle spasms and tingling and numbness in both arms / hands and back of left leg. I-therapy since late October, and were injected with multiple pass. I am nearing the end (thank God) and the neuro-surgeon decides to do the surgery, is surgery (not likely) because of my age, but limit my activities for the rest of my life (without the exercise of bowling, or whatever), not candiate for surgery, but in the next 10-15 years. I prefer them to do the surgery because I did not miss my life! I have frequent headaches, and the accident has totally changed my life. I was very active before. Anyone who can barely sit in the stands during the concerts of the school my daughter without abdominal pain. I will not get rich but you try to take somesee free time at work if I might improve it. I am a single mother with three children and adorable could take off quickly because of the accident to recover for financial reasons. Any help would be very grateful. All have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment